Now with your newly renovated kitchen and those attractive granite countertops, you are assured of giving the “heart” of your home a completely rewarding and refreshing look. But the makeover doesn’t stop there; you have to consider also your kitchen tools and appliances if they are still worthy to be part of your new kitchen or if they too, need to be replaced.
With the vastly changing of innovation and technology, kitchen appliances are also joining the “new look” batch, which will make you astonished about how high-tech and modernized these cooking tools are now.
Here are the kitchen appliances that have now transformed into an innovative cooking partner.
THE MODERN KITCHEN DEVICES
An Oven With A Mind Of Its Own
- You read it right, ovens are getting their own brains now and can already think for themselves. It is a Wi-Fi-enabled oven that can already determine the heating temperature and cooking mode based on the recipe that will be given. Just choose the dish you wish to prepare, pick the way you wanted it cooked and indicate the type of cookware you will be using, and instantly the oven will turn on its convection or will start up the broiler if you wanted to roast a perfect chicken from this innovative contraption.
A Fridge Cam
- Okay, so your fridge now has a camera of its own. It works like a virtual assistant kitchen gadget because this suction-mount cam can send pictures of what’s inside your refrigerator straight to your phone. In this way, you can easily find out what you need to shop at the grocery or supermarket. There is also a sensor mat which you can place inside the fridge or on your counter or cupboard that can alert you when your food is starting to run low.
- Well, if 3D printers can create basically everything from wardrobe to customize cars, it’s no surprise that even meals and gourmet dishes can now be enhanced too. This can help Chefs and Chef-at-heart on how to prepare an Instagrammable meal. This 3D printer can transform any liquid into a solid, gourmet-looking piece. This appliance makes use of the flavors from the food extracts like juices and broths which it will use to enhance any kind of dish from sushi to cocktails.
A Savvy 3-D Printer
- This printer can technically print dough in any form and shape regardless whether it’s detailed butterfly-shaped cookies or breadsticks which looks like a microphone. So, if you need a little help, these modern kitchen devices are worth considering.
The Responsive Cooktops
- Induction Cooktops are a thing now in almost the entire Europe and some part of the world too, actually. Aside from being efficient and classy, they have no emissions. There’s even an induction cooktop that can adjust depending on the size of the pan being used. It also has a sensor that will automatically stop a boil. Wow, just wow.
A Stove In Disguise
- You will be surprised that an induction cooktop can now be mounted underneath your counter and can look like a regular surface when not in use. This is how you define camouflage at its finest.
Unbelievably Strong Countertops
- If you think that the granite or quartz countertop materials are the hierarchy of their kind, there is a new breed of large-slab countertops that are designed to be as sleek as a jewel box but tough enough to resist scratches and scorches.
A Kitchen Island with a Touch Of Fine Art
- Are you a fan of the Transformers? Well, you can and probably may have them right at your kitchen disguising as a kitchen island. Kitchen islands and built-ins are becoming more convertible that adapts to our everyday needs like expanding, contracting, and hiding completely like it was never used. Inspired by the minimalist concept, this stone-slab island is a countertop that slides open to show the sink and a mounted cooktop. Just slide the counter back after use to make it look like a modern table – only a bit bigger, and no one will notice that it’s a countertop.
A Hidden Surface
- If you’re worried to lack table space when your whole gang arrives for chat and coffee, fear not, because you can now incorporate the hidden peninsula concept in your kitchen. It’s a pull-out table that can be extended up to 40 inches to give enough room for dinner catering to a number of people. You can just slide it back in at night after you clean up. It is usually made from salvaged-wood which the granite installers Potomac can assemble, making it look classic and vintage with a modern twist.