With your successful hair transplant procedure, you are now ready to take on the world. That born again confidence in you and determination is what will push you to reach for your dreams which were temporarily put on hold. Today is the moment you’ve been waiting for.
FACE THE WORLD WITH YOUR KNOT
When you see a man wearing a tie, it changes your perspective about him; you see the elegance and gentleness. Which is exactly what men would like you to see and even without those knots on because the fact is, not all men would love to wear neckties, especially if given the choice not to.
The single reason perhaps is, why would both men and women rather drop the idea of wearing a loop around their collar is the hassle of doing the knot itself. It’s actually a skill for some, however, is not acquired by many. Although it is something that professionals and some students have to deal with as part of their profession, company dress code or school uniform, it is still best to learn the art of looping a tie correctly and decently.
Luckily, learning the art of tying loops properly is now a breeze and this article will serve as a guide to make that possible. It will be discussed here the four simple yet classy styles of knots and the appropriate event each tie knot is more proper to use.
FIND YOUR KNOT
This the knot fit for all occasions, may it be for professional business meetings, interviews and in any event where you need to look very admirable.
- Hang the tie around your neck, but just make sure that the label is facing your shirt. The slimmer end of the tie should be hanging on your right shoulder while the wider part is hanging a little longer on your left, but the length would still depend on how small or big your neck is.
- Place the wider side across the thinner end creating an “X”. Then bring it with a fold around the thinner end, pull it out from your neck, gently pull both ends somewhat separating them apart. Now the wider side should now be on your right shoulder too.
- Pull the wider end of the loop and let it fold the first knot, and then bring it to another loop approaching you to create a second knot and pull this one a little tighter. Notice that the label of your tie should be facing the outside.
- Bring the wider side folding the previous knots around like covering it, then pull it out from your neck side, afterward, insert the wider side inside the knot in front, and there you have it, your Windsor elegant knot.
- HALF WINDSOR
Now, this is a traditional knot style that requires less effort compared to the Windsor tie. This is the kind of knot which you do not need to emphasize too much.
- Use procedures a and b of the Windsor.
- Bring the wide end into a fold around the knot, then gently stuff the wider end inside the knot and tighten it if you wish. You now have your conservative Half Windsor.
This knot will make you look elegant even for a short preparation only or even if you’re wearing a casual outfit. This goes well also with leather or casual jacket.
- Follow steps a and b of the Windsor.
- Bring the wider end into a fold around the thinner end and tuck inside the noose and gently into the knot. Adjust if necessary.
This loop style is best for fast pace, individuals and goes perfectly well with any event.
- Hang the tie over your neck with the seam and tag facing in an outward position with the thinner side placed on the left while the wider side of the right shoulder.
- Create an “X” position from both ends, and then loop the wider end that comes in longer than the thinner end, through the hoop to create a knot surrounding the thinner end.
- Gently pull both ends slightly apart, then bring the wide end over the thin end to form like a covering over the knot initially made.
- Bring the wide end through the hoop straight into the knot created next, and then adjust if necessary.
There you have it, the four classic tie knots that will keep you presentable at any given occasion, whether it takes up your time or not. And for those who think are starting to lose their crowning glory, the best hair transplant centers will definitely help you out.